I want

I want a man how make me feel like a princess 
I like the man how will be as like my parents.
Yeha.......
I want a gentleman how don't take me granted.
I want a gentleman man how cooked for me healthy meal.
I want a rose's petal how become red for me.
I want little happiness 
No.....
I don't have any greediness for anything..
But yeha.....
I'm totally thirsty for you.
I want a gentleman how always be with me.
I want a soft corner in his heart or mind.
I don't want to make up him his beleive lie.
I want to become her paradise.
Sometimes I'll be his valentine.
Sometimes I cocked his mind.
Sometimes I survived him my love.
And I wish that he'll just accept me as well I am..
Yeha...
My wisdom is so far as I don't want what's the right or what's wrong?
Let me dreaming some more time.
Yeha....
I'm in Naked eyes, admiring you in front of mine.
No no......
I'm not a dreamer.
I just want you be only mine.
Could you please be with me every time?
As longer I alive?
-Radha maahi singh 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

हर बार एक नही कोशिश करना

अब गर

जिद्द