i don't want

Sex.....!!!
Dating.....!!!!
Being in relationship.....!!!
I don't want anything.....!!!
I want no one to touch me....!!!
I want no one to date me....!!!
I don't want silly thing in my life...!!!
I don't want to waste my time....!!!
I want to fly in the open sky....!!!!
I want to feel the high.....!!!
I don't want bother between me and my dreams....!!!
I don't want to fall in love and no love should follow me too..!!!
Ooh.....!!!
I couldn't....!!!
Exactly i couldn't...!!!
Sex....!!!
Dating....!!!
Or being more than friends...!!!
Oops.....!!!
These are silly things....!!!!
Which I don't want to do...!!!
I just want to care my popple...!!!
I want to be with them...!!!
I want to date myself...!!!
I want to be my favourite..!!!
Or nothing else I want.....!!!
God bless keeps away from the things which I don't want...!!!
                - Radha Maahi Singh 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

हर बार एक नही कोशिश करना

जिद्द

अच्छा लगता है।